Pine Valley's Orthotics are specialized pickleball insoles that are designed to provide support, alignment, and comfort to the feet, knees, hips, and back. Standard orthotics, that are purchased at your everyday retail store or local convenient store, are not specialized and are therefore not designed to provide the proper support your body needs to thrive. Our pickleball orthotics are created specifically for active individuals, regardless of age, and boast the following tried and true benefits:
- Proudly made in the USA;
- Designed and Made by a Pedorthist who wanted to not only improve his athleticism - but also yours;
- Lifespan: 2 years with regular use; and
- We are so confident you will love our pickleball orthotics that we are giving a 30-day money back guarantee in the rare case you face ANY issues with your purchase.
Purpose of Pickleball Orthotics
Wearing insoles, aka orthotics, while playing pickleball may provide several benefits to players. Here are some reasons why someone might choose to wear our pickleball insoles:
- Cushion and Shock Absorption: Insoles can help absorb the impact and reduce the stress on the feet and joints during the fast-paced movements involved in pickleball. The constant running, jumping, and lateral movements can put strain on the feet, and insoles with cushioning properties can help alleviate discomfort and prevent injuries.
- Arch Support: Many pickleball players may have flat feet or high arches, which can affect their balance and stability. Insoles with proper arch support can help align the foot properly and provide stability, preventing excessive pronation (inward rolling of the foot) or supination (outward rolling of the foot). This can enhance overall foot function and reduce the risk of injuries.
- Improved Comfort: Pickleball matches can be physically demanding, and wearing insoles can enhance overall comfort during play. They can help reduce foot fatigue, provide additional padding, and offer a snug fit, ensuring a more enjoyable and pain-free experience on the court.
- Injury Prevention: Insoles can help prevent common foot-related injuries in pickleball, such as plantar fasciitis, Achilles tendonitis, or shin splints. They can provide proper alignment and support, reducing the strain on muscles, tendons, and ligaments. Insoles can also help distribute pressure evenly across the foot, reducing the risk of developing blisters, calluses, or hot spots.
- Customization: Some players may have specific foot conditions or structural abnormalities that require customized insoles. These can be obtained through podiatrists or orthotic specialists who can assess the individual's needs and create personalized insoles that address their specific foot concerns.
What is Pickleball
The purpose of wearing our pickleball orthotics is to address various foot-related issues and provide therapeutic benefits. We are confident we’ve created the solution for you with our pickleball shoe inserts. Pine Valley Orthotics may help you, whether you want to improve your pickleball game or you are suffering from common issues we all deal with. We can help!
Pickleball is a paddle sport that combines elements of tennis, badminton, and table tennis. It is played on a court with the same dimensions as a doubles badminton court, and the net is similar to a tennis net but placed lower. The game is typically played as doubles, but singles matches are also common.
The equipment used in pickleball includes a solid paddle, which is larger than a ping pong paddle but smaller than a tennis racket, and a plastic ball with holes, kind of like whiffle ball. The objective of the pickleball game is to hit the ball over the net and into the opponent's court in a way that it cannot be returned.
The serving team starts the game by hitting the ball diagonally over the net, and the receiving team must let it bounce before returning it. After that, both teams can either volley the ball or play it off a bounce. The ball must clear the net and land within the boundaries of the court to remain in play.
Pickleball is known for its slower pace compared to tennis, making it accessible to people of all ages and fitness levels. It requires strategy, agility, and quick reflexes, as players must anticipate and react to the shots. The pickleball sport has gained popularity in recent years and is played recreationally and competitively, with organized tournaments held at various levels.
It's important to note that orthotics should be prescribed by a qualified healthcare professional, such as a podiatrist or orthopedic specialist. They will evaluate your foot condition, conduct a gait analysis, and design orthotics tailored to your specific needs. Wearing orthotics can significantly improve foot comfort, mobility, and overall quality of life for individuals with various foot-related concerns.
Contact Pine Valley Orthotics
Pine Valley Orthotics are engineered to help fight foot, hip, knee and back pain, and help other foot issues. Our Energy Return System will help improve your balance and stability. Stop ignoring that foot pain and try our orthotics to relieve these issues. For more information, call Stu directly at 866-443-7463. We look forward to helping you #WalkTheCourse.